Thanks to Lyn M (Email / ConspiracyOz Podcast Listener) for making me aware of ‘Solar Power Chargers’
to power up Mobile phones during the coming Blackouts. I like the RAVPower, not bad for $75 AU- Mick Raven
- High Energy Conversion: Highly efficient solar cells convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power into free energy. Charge up to two USB devices simultaneously and forget what it feels like to have to look for a socket
- COMPACT SIZE: One of the most compact solar chargers on the market. Benefit from free solar energy in a lightweight foldable format you can always carry with you no matter where you go.
- CHARGE SMARTER: iSmart technology automatically adjusts to connected devices and provides the optimal charging current to minimize charging time.
- SMART IC: Smart IC frequency technology detects all connected devices’ input and distributes current output accordingly for up to 3.2A.
- Important Note: Please DO NOT lay the solar panel directly on CONCRETE, SAND, ROCK or other high heat conduction surfaces in direct sunlight – this will cause the solar panel to overheat and significantly reduce the conversion rate and output wattage